Saturday 9 March 2013

The end of another term, and a final "I4Ed" post

The end of another term is upon us, and that means the end of "Internet for Educators," blog posts. But I plan to continue blogging as I have found that I really enjoy it. It's a great way to track my learning and share it with others. So as I am inspired with new knowledge, I plan to keep up with this blog in the future. :) I have really enjoyed the I4Ed course and am thankful for all the connections I have made. It felt great to be pushed out of my comfort zone in the world of technology. Although it was difficult figuring out some things in the beginning, I now see the benefits of all that was accomplished in this course.

Thank you Mike Nantais, guest speakers, and fellow classmates for a being a part of this great learning experience. I have attached my final project for the term in the link below. It is a review of some of the many things I have learned in this course. ~T

Summative Project

2 comments:

  1. What a great summation - it was a pleasure to get to know you Tiffany, I look forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike! I really enjoyed your class. I look forward to next year as well! :)

      Delete